The Connecticut Association of Diversity & Equity Professionals (CADEP) exists to:
· Provide a body which advocates the implementation of diversity, equity, and inclusion programs and promotes equal opportunity in State government.
· Maintain and promote ethical standards for the profession.
· Promote professional growth, performance and development of its members.
· Provide a liaison with federal, state, local and private agencies involved with equal opportunity compliance.
· Provide forums to develop and disseminate materials which are relevant to the achievement of
diversity and equal opportunity objectives.